Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Space corridor tiles arrived!




















The picture above shows the three basic elements of the gaming board I am about to build, they just arrived by email today and they are based on the designs I was working on.
What started as a terrain project for Dust Tactics became something more suitable for a Space Hulk game since I had to scale down the pieces.

Now I just need to make some molds and start casting the rooms


















This other picture shows the walls placed on the Dust Tactics board, as you can see four wall tiles will be needed for each square since each of them is a little bit more of 1/4th of the square surface.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work.. I want some!!!!!! Hahaa

Are you planning on selling em?

If so contact me on trench-foot2 at live dot com :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...